Distance Selling - Terms & Conditions
We, My-Motor.Net Ltd The Showroom Danlan Road Pembrey BurryPort Carmarthenshire SA16 0UF ("the Supplier/We"), offer to supply goods and/or services to the Consumer ("You/Your") under the principles of the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013
A contract is considered to be a ""distance contract' where contact between the Supplier and You makes exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the moment at which the contract is concluded. A contract is concluded at the point where We have made an offer to You, You have accepted that offer and You have made either partial or full payment.
This is in addition to your other statutory rights. It is the Supplier's responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your consumer rights and to carry out services with reasonable care and skills.
As the Supplier, prior to the conclusion of the contract, We will provide You with:
- The full company name, postal address and contact details
- The total price of the goods and/or services including all taxes
- The main characteristics of the goods and/or services
- Delivery costs where appropriate
- The arrangements for payment, delivery or performance (where appropriate) and the time that We will take to deliver the goods or perform the services
- Any additional costs for using a specific means of distance communication
- The period for which the offer or price remains valid
- Where appropriate, the minimum duration of the contract, in the case of contracts for the supply of goods or services to be performed permanently or recurrently, or the fixed duration of the contract
- Where a deposit is required, any applicable terms and conditions
- A copy of the complaints-handling policy
By the point of collection or delivery, We will have advised You of any after-sales services or guarantees that are supplied with the goods or services and any applicable conditions.
You have the right to cancel this contract within 7 days without giving any reason.
To exercise the right to cancel, You must inform the Supplier of Your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email). You can contact the Supplier at:
My-Motor.Net Ltd The Showroom Danlan Road Pembrey Burry Port Carmarthenshire SA16 0UF
or email email@example.com
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for You to send Your communication concerning Your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
If You cancel this contract, We will reimburse to you all payments received from You. We may make a deduction from the refund if the goods have lost value due to unnecessary handling or damage by You or if the goods are outside our fair use policy.
Our Fair Use Policy
- Drive it for no more than 200 miles. We'll charge a flat rate of £2.00 per mile if you go over this limit.
- Fulfil all your legal responsibilities as the owner of the car - including paying for all relevant taxes, insurance and any fines you may incur.
- Keep the car in the same condition as it was when you picked it up. We'll need to charge for any additional cosmetic damage caused whilst the car is in your care.
- Return the car with all keys, books (like manuals and service books) and accessories (such as floor mats and SD cards) that were supplied with it.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
- 7 days after the day We receive back from You any goods supplied, or
- 7 days after the day on which We are informed about your decision to cancel this contract
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as You used for the initial transaction and You will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
You shall be responsible for sending back the goods or handing them over to the Supplier without undue delay and, in any event, not later than 7 days from the day on which You communicate Your cancellation from this contract to the Supplier. The deadline is met if You send back the goods before the period of 7 days has expired. Goods should be returned to the Supplier's registered business address. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. This can vary depending on Your geographical location.
Model cancellation form
Pembrey Burry Port
Carmarthenshire SA16 0UF
My-Motor.Net Ltd is a family run business , which takes pride in delivering excellent customer service
However, on the rare occasion something goes wrong, we want to try and resolve the situation. So, if you have a complaint, please get in touch directly to the owners of the business by emailing your concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We Will endevour to respond to your complaint within 48 hours and will aim to get you a full response within 5 working days. We will ensure that you receive a final response no less than 8 weeks after making your formal complaint.
We want to accommodate the needs of all our customers so please let us know if there is anything we can do to adapt the way we communicate with you.