Safe & Sound Warranties are endorsed by motor racing legend Sir Stirling Moss OBE.
To become a Safe & Sound Dealer we have had to be FCA approved as well as meeting all the other criteria required. Safe and Sound warranty is available on most cars, so when looking for a warranty provider that would give extended cover and meet our high standards it was not easy but we now feel that the Safe & Sound program will give our customers the peace of mind they deserve when buying a car from My-motor.net.
The Safe and Sound Significant Seven
These seven important elements will be available in the safe and sound significant seven sections of the warranty when you buy a used vehicle from one of our Safe and Sound dealerships:
- 60 point safety inspection to rule out any accident causing defects;
- Provenance check which ensures it doesn't have a hidden past;
- The 'Ultimate' wear and tear car warranty which covers all of the mechanical and electrical items against expensive repair bills;
- UK rescue and recovery including home and roadside repairs and assistance, plus onward destination;
- Mileage verification to ensure that the vehicle hasn't been clocked;
- Independent valuation which shows that you're paying a fair price
- Buy-back promise, guaranteeing to buy the vehicle back as a part exchange regardless of its age, mileage and condition.